As a Digital Content Writer at 7 Oceans Marketing, you’ll get to create content that shares our story and vision, promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, email campaigns, and more..
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms and services
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
- Use your editing, content management, and technical skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms
- Use your knowledge of Digital Marketing, SEO, and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the industry
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content.
Must be able to create print and digital content that provides information or showcases the services we offer.
- Also to develop content that accurately reflects company ideals and to research, write the material needed.
- 7 Oceans Marketing is looking for a content writing intern.
- Someone who has a strong grip on the English (Specific Education Background Preferred) language and can explore and expand on topics that are relevant, fresh, and intriguing.
The job entails the following:
The aspiring candidate shall be required to write unique content for our websites such as:
- Press releases
- Social Media Copies
- Website content
- SEO Content
- Bachelors in Art (English) or Business Studies
- English language proficiency with a great flair for writing
- Must have at least 6 months of demonstrable content writing experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Innovative, enthusiastic, quick thinker, and a proactive team player
Day shift (10 AM – 4 PM)
Editing Knowledge Of Social Media Researching Adaptability
Industry: Digital Marketing
Functional Area: Intern
Total Positions:1 Post
Job Shift: 1st Shift
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Minimum Education Bachelor
Career Level Intern/Student